Grace Polytechnic offers Office Technology And Management –School of Science and Related Technologies. This course is available for both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students.
1. To expose students at the ND and HND levels to courses in their special area such as Monolingual and Bilingual as well as courses in general education and to equip students with effective work competencies and socio-psychological work skills which are essential in everyday interactions with others.
2. To produce well qualified and competent ND and HND graduates of Office Technology and Management both in English and French and to equip students with technology and office skills for employment in various fields of Endeavour.
3. To ensure that the diplomats exhibit adequate knowledge, skills and technical know-how to work effectively and efficiently in the technological and automated office of today.
4. To train people to become highly skilled and proficient in technology and management studies in order to become self-reliant and adequately equipped with entrepreneurial knowledge to meet the developmental needs of the nation.
5. To prepare ambitious students for further academic pursuits.
The Department of Office Technology and Management gives sound training to professional Office Managers who are outstanding among their equals and are able to discharge their duties with excellence. Our trained professionals are image maker of the company other represent. With the training required, they are able to perform effectively as Office Managers or administrator of offices. Reports from organizations attest to the fact.
ETHICS OF OFFICE MANAGERS AND ADMINISTRATIONS
Our professional Office Managers are trained to be loyal, honest, tactful to their boss organization. They are to be modestly dressed, neat, orderly, alert, cheerful and punctual. They should be able to work under pressure and keep confidential maters secret.
For more information:
Apply for Grace Polytechnic Office Technology And Management - Faculty of Social & Management Sciences. This course is available for both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students.APPLY NOW