COVID-19: Grace Polytechnic offers Virtual Learning Education for Part-Time Students
Grace Polytechnic, Academic Community is now fully activated on an e-learning platform which allows Lecturers and their students to collaborate efficiently online.
- Communicate and collaborate by allowing:
Access anytime, anywhere—Access Classroom 24/7 on the web or via the Android and iOS Classroom mobile apps.
Real-time feedback—View, comment, and edit student work in real time in the Docs grading tool. Annotate student work in the Classroom mobile app.
- Create class discussions—On the Stream page, post announcements, engage students in question-driven discussions, encourage them to reply to classmates, and move important topics to the top.
- Manage class discussions—Control who can post to the Stream page, and mute individual students from posting or commenting.
- Share content—Share links, videos, and images from websites to Classroom with one click in the Share to Classroom extension.
- Push content to students’ screens—Push websites instantly to a class with the Share to Classroom extension. Students can also share their screen with their Lecturers.
- Communicate with guardians—Lecturers can invite parents and guardians to sign up for email summaries that include a student’s upcoming or missing work.