The school of Management and Business Studies, which comprises of three (3) Departments:
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
Programmes in the School
- ND and HND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
Industrial Training (I.T)
The diplomats of the National Diploma Programmes are expected to undertake a one-year Industrial Training (IT), as condition precedent for admission into Higher National Diploma programmes.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Graduates are expected to undergo a one-year National Youth Service as regulated by the federal government.
Admission to National Diploma (ND) Programme
- Admission to the National Diploma shall be partly on a good Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or General Certificate of Examination (GCE) Ordinary Level or West Africa School Certificate (WASC). The school also accept Awaiting Results.
- Generally, candidate must have at least four credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE O’Level or its equivalent to qualify for admission to any of the schools. For the purpose, a combination of credit passes at O’Level in four different subjects and not more than two sittings will be acceptable.
- Candidate will also be required to fulfill such School and Departmental entry requirements as may be prescribe from time to time.
Admission to Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme
Candidate must meet all the requirements for admission into the appropriate ND programme PLUS
- Minimum of Lower Credit pass in the ND programme.
- Minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience or a minimum of two years post ND cognate experience.
Admission to Pre-National Diploma (Pre-ND) Programme
Candidate are expected to have WASC/SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with at least four passes which must include English Language and Mathematics and two others from Economics, Commerce, Geography, Principle of Accounting, Government and Business Methods at not more than two sittings. In case of Secretarial Studies, candidates must have a pass in English Language in WASC/SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level and three other relevant credit passes or ordinary pass from the following: Business Methods, Commerce, Typewriting, Shorthand, Literature in English, History, Geography, Mathematics, Economics.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Online Application Form
Click on the APPLY NOW to purchase an online application form for your desire programme or contact the details below:
NB: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE FOR THE APPLICATION FORM PURCHASE ONLY ONLINE.